30% Sale On Now!
Your mattress is the piece of household furniture that you use the most. Forget about your couch, forget about your kitchen table, you hardly spend any time using these compared to your bed. Most people spend up to a third of their lives in their beds making it by far and away the most used piece of furniture. Even more important, however, is the fact that sleep is a fundamental component of your overall health and wellbeing, meaning that having a good mattress is essential. It is no exaggeration to say that your mattress is the single most important piece of furniture in your home. Getting the right one is vital as you will not only be spending the most time using it but it also has a huge impact on your health and wellbeing.
They say that the longest any mattress, no matter the quality or type, should be in use is ten years. If your mattress is older than that it is time to retire it. If your mattress is uncomfortable, if it is saggy or uneven, then you need to get a new one. While other items of furniture can go on for many decades, the mattress is something that you need to replace fairly regularly. This means it is time to go mattress shopping.
You might think that when it comes to buying a mattress the best way to do it is by heading into a store where you are able to lie down on them all to check them out, but that is the old fashioned way of doing it!! Aside from the fact that going around a store lying on all their beds is somewhat weird, there are a number of advantages that come by buying a mattress online.
1. You will save money. That big flashy showroom that you go into to, that cost money. Lots of it. Where do you think the money to keep that showroom going comes from? Yip, you guessed it, you pay for it. The rough estimate is that about a fifth to a quarter of the cost of a retail good goes on all of those expenses, things like rent, power, wages, utilities and all the rest. That is cost without value as it does not change the quality of the mattress you buy and ten years down the track you will not care whether you got your mattress online or in a flash show room.
2. You can get more for less. Consequently you are able to get more for less. Yes, the thing with buying online is that you will get more for you money as the retailer does not have to pay all those overheads and consequently their items are cheaper. Sure you could pocket the difference between a similar quality bed but the best thing to do is upgrade and get a better bed for the same amount.
3. Do research and get the best bed. Speaking of quality, when you buy online it is just you, no pushy sales person trying to make their target. That means that you get the time and space needed to make a good decision. Most of us are put off by some fast talking sales type who is worried about meeting the quota for the day. When you shop online you can do your research, sitting around contemplating without the pressure.
4. Information rich situation. Speaking of doing your research, when you buy online you will be amazed at how much information you can find. When you go shopping in a bricks and mortar store you only have the information supplied (you could look on your smartphone but this is not as comprehensive as sitting at home on your computer). Shopping online means that you can easily find out everything you need to know about the different mattress choices. The great thing about the internet is that there are some excellent means of finding out all the information you need on there. A good website will not just have written information but will also have videos and guides, they will have plenty of means and methods for you to find out as much as you can about your mattress.
5. Mattress measurements and gradings have improved. These days you can actually find out everything you need to know about mattresses online. You don’t need to do the bounce test as these tests have been done for you. Mattresses come with loads of information about their different support and comfort levels so you can work it out online. Make sure that you find a good mattress website that has lots of measurements and information on it so that you can find out all the data you need to know on your new mattress.
6 Fast delivery. Another major benefit of buying online is that you will often get fast delivery of your mattress. When you buy from a store often you have to lug the mattress back to your car and deal with it yourself, but when you buy online you will have it delivered, saving you the hassle.
These advantages are very persuasive, you can get a better bed in a less stressful situation and you can be sure that you are getting the right one. A mattress is more than just a regular piece of furniture, it is fundamental to your overall health and wellbeing so make sure that you get the very best.
When you shop online you can get a better quality mattress for the same price, and you can make sure that you are getting the right mattress for your needs. Shop online for your next mattress so that you spend a third of the next ten years sleeping on something extremely comfortable and good for you.
*Free returns not applicable to some locations. 30-day trial applicable to mattresses only.
Copyright © Ergoflex™ 2020
Ergoflex Australia, trading name of EAU Pty Ltd. 7/2 Sabre Close, Anambah Business Park, Rutherford, NSW, 2320 ABN: 85 141 058 380